How did you get into the industry?
I’ve always been into athletics and fitness so I graduated with a degree in Kinesiology and my first job out of college was being a personal trainer. I worked my way up the ladder of success and became a manager, owner, and now a franchise owner.
What’s New in the Business or in the Franchise Model?
As with other business owners, we’re learning to navigate a fitness business post COVID-19 restrictions and regulations.
Where do you See Opportunities or Challenges for the Franchise/Business Moving Forward?
I believe that the new opportunities will be from people who may have lost jobs or have been “burned” by their employers from this recent pandemic and economic turndown.
What is your Goal for the Business Moving Forward?
I would like to continue to be a part of everyone’s success through the fitness industry. I want to create in others what I found for myself through my personal journey with fitness.
Talk to us About Training and Support, How Do You Deliver?
My style is to pour into the people working with me and give them all they need to be successful. I then want to see them create success for themselves and implement what I’ve taught them. It’s sort of like letting them “jump out of the nest” while I can be close to observe and help as needed.
How is your Franchise Model Structured?
- Training and Support Model: As above, I want to give, give, give, and then stand back and watch and observe how things are implemented, and watch the success of the franchisees.
- What is the Fee Structure: $30,000 franchise fee and 6% royalty fees.
- Day in the life of a Franchisee: A franchisee should expect to be an owner/operator at least in the beginning. As they start to hire employees and grow the company, their role will evolve more into a leadership role.
What does Your Franchisee Do in the Business Every Day?
Train clients, order supplies, manage employees, market and strategize, customer service, etc.
Who is the Ideal Franchise Candidate?
We are seeking to award franchises to candidates with the following qualities:
- Background in Training/Coaching
- Former Experience in Business Management
- Critical Thinker and Problem Solver
- Confident in Decision Making
- Loyal to Innovative Fitness’ Goals and Vision
- Positive Attitude, Professional, Well-Spoken
- Works Well Autonomously and with a Team
- Gives and Receives Feedback Well
What Goals Do You Have for the Franchise Model in the Future?
Success, growth and expansion!
For more information, visit our corporate website at: www.innovativefitnessclubs.com